pursuant to art. 13 – 14 of the GDPR 2016/679 and of the Dgls n.101 of 10 August 2018
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
the processing of personal data is carried out for purposes related to the establishment and conduct of business / contractual relations with the Company of which you are a part, and in particular for:
- fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- legal obligations connected to civil, fiscal and accounting rules, as well as deriving from community regulations and provisions;
- purposes of a financial and credit nature, as well as credit control and protection;
- assumption of pre-contractual information, directly and / or through agencies in charge;
- commercial and functional aims of the writer’s activity related to goods / services that you have usually purchased
- promotional activity related to goods / services offered by the writer, and different from the previous point.
The data processed will be those relating to the Company of which you are a part (company name, registered office address, operating address, VAT number, Fiscal Code, telephone number, fax number, general e-mail address, etc.), but also those related to you (name and surname, direct telephone number, company mobile number, registered mail, etc.). This information is necessary for the treatment of the latter.
- PROCESSING METHODS
The personal data in question may be processed using paper, computerized and electronic means, with the use of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the person to whom the data refer and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel. In any case, the processing of your personal data will be in accordance with the law in accordance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness and in order to protect your privacy.
- NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE
The provision of data is mandatory for all legal and contractual obligations. Any partial or total refusal to provide the mandatory data will result in the objective impossibility of establishing or further developing any relationship with her; in the case of optional data, there will be no negative consequences, unless it is impossible to manage the appropriate information in the relations between the parties.
- DATA COMMUNICATION
Personal data relating to the processing in question may be communicated by the writer, solely for reasons connected to the above purposes, to:
Commercial Agents, Suppliers, Customers, External Deposits and Forwarders, Consultants, Banks and Credit Institutions, Public Administrations, Credit Recovery Companies, Commercial Information Companies, Factoring Companies, Insurance Companies, Professional Studies (Legal and Commercial), Data processing company, Independent Auditors.
- DIFFUSION OF DATA
The personal data processed, in any way, will be brought to the knowledge of indeterminate subjects.
- TRANSFER ABROAD
The personal data processed will not be transferred abroad, inside or outside the European Union.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You are granted the right to:
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Article 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- know what personal data are processed by the writer, their origin, the purpose and the method of processing (Article 15 GDPR 2016/679);
- submit a request for correction against the Data Controller (Article 16 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- submit a request for cancellation (right to be forgotten) of the data managed by the Data Controller (Article 17 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- submit a request for treatment limitation (Article 18 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- to present an objection request in cases where the treatment falls as defined in art. 21 GDPR 2016/679.
- DURATION OF THE TREATMENT
The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
However, if the interested party considers, for any reason, that the purpose of the processing has been exhausted, he must notify the Data Controller of the treatment indicated below, which will be activated for the immediate cancellation of the information.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is AZETA Zeo Asioli Diffusion srl, Via Bellelli, 2 – 42015 – CORREGGIO (RE).
- DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
The person in charge of data protection (DPO) has not been identified because the writer does not process data that fall within the categories defined by art. 37 European Regulations 2016/679.
- HEAD OF THE TREATMENT
To be informed about the external person in charge of the processing may request information from the Data Controller is AZETA Zeo Asioli Diffusion srl Via Bellelli, 2 – 42015 – CORREGGIO (RE).